With over 65 sites across the UK under the Bannatyne Health Clubs brand, the company has around 180,000 members. Bannatyne Health Clubs place a strong emphasis on well being and exercise forming a central part of living a healthy lifestyle of its members. To facilitate this the company employs individuals who are passionate about health and fitness and also pride themselves on providing great service to our members. Club environments are fast-paced and enjoyable, with a buzzing social scene. Working at a Bannatyne Health Club is much more than a job, it’s a way of life.
Reception Manager - 40 hours over 5 days including evenings and weekends.
Bannatyne's Health Club is seeking a Reception Manager that will compliment our existing dynamic and motivated Reception team. Industry experience or in a similar role desirable.General day-to-day activities include:-
- Operation of the reception department.
- Ensuring standards are maintained and club / legal / health & safety procedures are followed.
- Duty management - You will be expected to cover up to three shifts per week.
- Responsibility for all shop revenue targets to include ordering stock and stock control.
- Responsibility, as a member of the health and safety team, for the well-being of staff and members.
- Other duties as appropriate and as required.
20% staff discount on Treatments, products, meals & overnight hotel stays at any four of the Bannatyne Hotels.
My Benefits Scheme - including Cycle to work, childcare vouchers & high street savings.
Free gym membership.
Career development opportunities.