3 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager vacancy: We are seeking an exceptional General Manager to lead the team at The Crown. The Crown is a traditional pub in the centre of Oxford and is a truly hidden gem situated just of Cornmarket Street.
This site benefits from having a great external space that becomes an oasis in the summer months! As a General Manager you will interact with the diverse guest base, locals, shoppers, tourists & students all regularly frequent the pub.
Ale & Gin are really important to us… our General Manager will also be part of our upcoming menu change. As a General Manager you will introduce the sausage & chop specialty menu, this will provide a great point of difference & grow our sales! Think you have what it takes as a General Manager, then apply today!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!