4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager vacancy: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a General Manager based in West Green Harvester, Crawley.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced General Manager, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to drive a business and team. You will be able to achieving company goals and adhering to brand standards. The General Manager will be responsible for driving the business to the next level, increasing sales and performance of this site is key
As a General Manager you will be responsible for the recruitment and development of your new and existing team.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!