Air Marshals (Court Monitor) - Cheltenham
Airborne Trampoline Park is a spring-loaded urban playground. A place where jumpers can literally bounce off the walls in a safe, controlled environment!
Our friendly, highly-trained staff are always on hand to ensure you have the most amount of fun, in the safest way possible. And show you a few moves along the way!
We are looking for enthusiastic people to reflect our excitement for this new type of extreme leisure/sport activity. Ultimately, it will be the staff who will be important ambassadors for the Airborne brand, and we will work hard to ensure we have people on the team who can provide the best possible experience to everyone who comes to visit our trampoline park.
As an Air Marshal you will be trained to confidently work in the main areas within the trampoline park. Your duties include:
• Monitoring the various trampoline areas within the park to ensure customers have a safe and enjoyable experience.
• Deliver exceptional customer engagement and service
• Keep a close watch over the trampolines and the trampoline users.
• Exercising the appropriate level of control, communicate effectively with trampoline users, and colleagues.
• Anticipate problems and prevent accidents, intervene to prevent behaviour which is unsafe.
• Identify emergencies quickly and take appropriate action. Give immediate first aid to any casualty.
• You will also be required to assist where necessary in the day to day duties of the park. You will be 100% commitment to customer safety and satisfaction. You thrive in a high energy environment to consistently deliver an awesome experience.
• You will be the type of Marshal to project enthusiasm to participants.
Hours are flexible but will involve unsocial hours including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Salary – Competitive
Apply for Air Marshals (Court Monitor) - Cheltenham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly