Maintenance Assistant - Grosvenor Casino Brighton
Grosvenor Casino Brighton are looking to recruit a Maintenance assistant to join their existing team. The role holder will be responsible to ensure that the premises are maintained to the required level.
Key Task Area – Department Duties
- To ensure that the building and surrounding area is kept clean , tidy and in good working order
- To maintain the decor / fixtures and fittings of the building to the required standard
- To maintain and clean all lighting to the required standard
- To notify management of any necessary major repairs / improvements
- To answer the telephone in the correct manner
- To be smart and well-presented while in public areas
- To buy items required for maintenance to the agreed cash limit
- To inspect and repair any gaming equipment as and when required
- To periodically test fire alarms , sprinkler systems and secondary emergency lighting
- Receive, check, and store goods received under the correct conditions
Key Task Area – Compliance
- Maintain company security procedures and become acquainted with the function of fire fighting equipment and fire drill
- To be aware of health and safety hazards and operating standards
- To maintain the security of the building.
The Casino is a fast paced 24hr business with a variety of shifts. There are great working conditions with an excellent package including uniform and meals on shift for the right candidate, as well as a monthly share of all tips.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have proof of right to work in the UK.
Grosvenor Casinos – more than just live Casino
One amazing venue, one great night out
Grosvenor Casinos are more than just a great place to enjoy live casino games. With stylish bars and restaurants and fantastic entertainment we are the perfect day and night leisure destination. It is the mission of our Teams to focus on being the best at what we do and provide our customers with unrivaled entertainment experiences.
Part of the Rank Group, Grosvenor Casinos is a leading casino operator in the UK with over 50 casinos and over 45 years’ experience in the gaming industry it is one of the most trusted names in leisure and entertainment.
Working for us…
An amazing team where everyone counts.
More than just great venues, our clubs are extraordinary places to work. You'll find the environment welcoming, vibrant and alive - built around many different people, with many different skills. So whether your role is in Gaming or Hospitality, front of house or back of house, full time or part time, you'll enjoy being part of a team that is dedicated to giving all of our customers an experience to remember. As well as fun and flexibility we also offer opportunities to diversify and grow your career, with a focus on development and progression the majority of our Managers began their journey with us as Team Members. Whether you have experience of working in a Casino or not, we could have the role for you, your personality and experience and play your valued part in a business that’s enjoyed over 45 years of success.
So why join our team??
Not only is it a fun place to work with great training and excellent career opportunities, there are a lot of great benefits of being part of our team. This includes discounted shopping on many High Street stores like Debenhams, Tescos, Iceland, Ikea, B&Q!! Discounts on many popular restaurants, holidays, insurance, to name but a few! If you would like to know more, then apply to join our team, what is stopping you???