Active Nation Etwall
Etwall Leisure Centre
40 Hours a Week
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ADVENTURE WITH A DIFFERENCE?
Active Nation is a registered charity driven by its mission to persuade the nation to be active. It is a fast growing and dynamic organisation working in partnership in Etwall with South Derbyshire District Council.
A fantastic full time opportunity has arisen to join Active Nation Etwall. We are looking for an exceptional individual who is dynamic, self motivated and a brilliant conversationalist to play a pivotal role in our mission to persuade the nation to be active. You will lead the team to ensure that the venue is operating safely and securely, to standards of service identified by Active Nation, through efficient and effective use of staff resources and venue equipment so that supporters receive a brilliant experience.
• be consumer/supporter driven with a passion for service
• be results focussed with multi-functional responsibilities
• have attention to detail & quality
• have excellent inter-personal and communication skills
• be IT literate along with excellent written skills
• A positive and reliable role model
- Hold a Life Guard Qualification
- Hold a Pool Plant Qualification
There is no better time to join our team as we are currently undergoing a £500,000 redevelopment project to ensure that Etwall Leisure Centre remains the number one venue for sport & exercise in Derbyshire.
In our view, everything starts with a conversation and we would love to hear from you. Please tell us your story so far and email your CV and covering letter to James.email@example.com.
Please get in touch with James Dobson, Assistant Business Manager to request further information.
Active Nation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.