Graduate Commercial Analyst
3 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
New Frontiers are now supporting our client ‘a leading tour operator’ who is looking to recruit a Graduate Commercial Analyst to join their IT team, based in Bromley Kent . With a professional and friendly working environment
As a Graduate Commercial Analyst you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
> Assist with testing of system developments
> Assist management with on-going maintenance release scheduling
> Supporting & managing business users with acceptance testing
> Communicate on-going support & development issues to team members & stakeholders
> Assist with testing of system bug fixes
> Writing test scripts
Graduate Commercial Analyst skill attributes:
- Must be analytical and focused with a mathematical, scientific, engineering or, ideally, software development degree or background
- Experience of integration of travel websites with reservation systems an advantage
- Experience of SQL, ideally PL/SQL and/or Transact SQL an advantage
- Highly organized.
- Ability to prioritise effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail, particularly while working under pressure.
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Communication across all levels of the business
- Planning and organising own workload
For a fully confidential discussion on this Graduate Commercial Analyst position, please email your CV to Elena.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs logon to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
Apply for Graduate Commercial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly