Flight Operations Manager
- Job Type
- Full Time
Our client, a highly successful travel specialist are looking to recruit a Flight Operations Manager who is committed and able to work as part of a team. This is a multi functional role that provides flight support to the business.
As the Flight Operations Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 8 staff ensuring workloads are evenly spread across the team by planning resource efficiently and prioritising
- Monitor performance and develop staff ensuring regular one to ones and appraisals are conducted along with team meetings as required
- Oversee the flight booking processes to ensure costs are minimised
- Manage the process of rebooking of flights for any consolidated bookings ensuring the customer is provided with the best alternative
- Ensure all queues in Amadeus are effectively managed ensuring any problems are dealt without affecting the customer’s experience
Flight Operations Manager Skill attributes:
- Extensive people management experience
- A solid understanding of airline contracts
- An extensive understanding of a GDS (preferably Amadeus)
- Able to issue airline tickets
- An ability to manage and prioritise a high workload within tight deadlines
- Prior experience of testing systems and implementing process changes
- Imperative to show initiative and be a dynamic problem solver
- Experience in training and the creation of supporting manuals and training documentation
To apply for this Flight Operations Manager Job, please contact Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs in travel on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
Apply for Flight Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly