Telesales Account Manager - London
Telesales Account Manager-FMCG Leading foodservice supplier! Immediate start!
£22,000-£26,000 +bonus & benefits
My client is a major wholesale seafood and fish supplier that supplies the breadth of the UK. They supply all types of catering establishments from Michelin starred restaurants, hotels, pubs, retail outlets, schools, colleges and universities to sports stadiums, and contract caterers across the country.
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a confident, ambitious and focused individual to join the Sales team as a Telesales Account Manager.
You will be the forefront of our business and should enjoy working in a customer focused environment, understanding needs to ensure you meet and exceed my client’s customer’s expectations.
- Convey a polite, approachable telephone manner with good basic IT skills.
- Competently use the simple maths training they receive.
- Develop long term commercial relationships with their customers, ensuring sales meet or exceed Company targets.
- Are open to fresh challenges and keen to learn.
- Identify new opportunities within their existing accounts by up selling and cross selling.
- Manage and resolve customer queries in a positive manner.
- Working with both the Sales and Accounts Team to maximise revenue targets.
- Communicate effectively with night, preparation and delivery teams to ensure special requests are met.
- Updating client information and processing orders on internal IT systems.
- Enjoy being part of a fun, friendly, dedicated and fast growing business!
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to email@example.com
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!