Assistant Manager - Blackpool
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Assistant Manager - Luxury Retailer - (Maternity Cover) - Job Summary
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Blackpool for a passionate and target driven Retail Manager to enter into a fast paced, leading Luxury retailer. If you are currently a Team Leader, Assistant Manager, or Department Manager this role is the perfect next step in your career. As a motivational and sales orientated individual, driving sales through service, this is the perfect opportunity to showcase your retail skills.
We are looking for a commercially driven Retail Manager who is ready for the next challenge in their career.
This Luxury Retailer operates in over 100 countries worldwide and is the market leader. Service focused, with high quality products it has a strong presence on the high street and is a household name. As an investor in people it builds strong team culture to ensure its loyal customer base receives the best in store experience.
Assistant Manager - Luxury Retailer - (Maternity Cover) - Role Responsibility
- Motivating a sales driven team to achieve Individual and store sales targets
- Driving KPIs within the store
- Supporting implemented employee incentives
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Support in managing customer complaints so issues are resolved appropriately and efficiently
- Process customer orders and returns whilst ensuring the customer is kept fully updated on the process
- Ensure all employees are effective brand ambassadors and wear our current jewellery and watch collections
- Work alongside the store management team to coach and develop your employees to ensure they have the knowledge and skills required to work productively, deliver excellent service and promote the brand
Assistant Manager - Luxury Retailer - (Maternity Cover) - The Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 3 years supervisor or Management experience with a leading brand or luxury retailer in a high turnover store
- Proven track record of supporting sales in a commercially driven environment
- The ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Solid experience of ordering POS
- Strong communication and motivational skills in order to establish a high performance team
- Organised and structured approach to work
- Excellent communication skills;
- Well-presented and a brand ambassador
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.
Apply for Assistant Manager - Blackpool
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly