Staffing Manager - Berkshire
Staffing Manager – Berkshire- up to £30k
We are looking for a Staffing Manager for a fantastic event business in Berkshire.
The Staffing Manager will be responsible for the recruitment, induction, training and management of casual team members. This person will also be responsible for the management of booking of staff through a third party agency.
There are four key areas of focus for the role:
- Recruitment, Training and Development of all casual team members
- Ensure training records are kept and are up to date for all hourly paid staff working within the venue
- Core Training for all casual team members
- Planning and Booking of all casual team members for events
- Management of third party agencies / reduction in agency spend
We are looking for:
- Relative similar current / recent experience
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Solid communication and planning skills
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Team management experience
- A passion for hospitality, food and service
Interested in this role?