Luxury Retail Sales Assistant
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sales Assistant at our client’s luxury home furnishing store in Manchester.
Please note: you must have previous experience of selling luxury goods / brands to be considered for this role.
Our client is one of Manchester’s largest luxury home furnishing stores with an enviable collection of products and a fantastic reputation for delivering an excellent customer service and experience. A family run business who have been trading for almost 70 years, this company go above and beyond to create a welcoming atmosphere and a wonderful working environment for their employees who are considered family.
As a Sales Assistant you will be working within modern open surroundings filled with industry leading products at competitive prices, there really is something for everyone here making this role an opportunity with excellent potential to sell, one not to be missed!
The Role of Luxury Retail Sales Assistant
Our client is looking for an experienced retail professional who has the ability to engage with customers, build rapport and explain the benefits and features that each of their wonderful products has to offer to customers in great detail.
If you are target driven with a thirst for sales, have an approachable and friendly personality along with excellent customer service skills then we would love to hear from you.
As a Sales Assistant your core duties will include:
* Maximising departmental turnover by matching customer needs to the products and services offered
* Developing and updating a good level of product knowledge in order to assist and advise customers and maximise sales potential
* Complete all relevant sales documentation accurately
* Demonstrate an awareness of stock issues
* Assist with the upkeep of the department (displays, ticketing, stock replenishment) so as to help maximise departmental turnover
* Approach / deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner, ascertaining their needs
* Providing outstanding levels of service to both internal and external customers
For the role of Sales Assistant you must:
* Have previous Retail Assistant experience within a customer facing environment (essential)
* Have a proven sales background within a target driven role
* Be smart and presentable
* Be reliable and trustworthy
* Have the ability to deliver excellent customer service
* Be able to retain information and listen
* Have the ability to engage and advise accordingly
* Be flexible as Saturday or Sunday working is required
In the role of Sales Assistant you will be working 37.5 hours per week on a rota basis including weekends.
There is a competitive salary on offer, a good basic salary plus bonus, and this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who really cares about their employees.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Retail, Assistant, Direct Sales, Shop, Sales Executive, Advisor, consultant, brands, luxury goods
Apply for Luxury Retail Sales Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly