Front of House Staff - Bournemouth
Front of House Staff for The Stable - Bournemouth
Must be fully flexible with previous experience. Minimum 1 year in Hospitality
We’re Hiring! Calling all Front of House staff, Have you got what it takes to be a successful StableHand?!
We’ve achieved a fantastic and far flung reputation. Our success is down to consistency across all aspects including staff training, customer service, quality of food, locality of suppliers and, of course, a keen interest in cider! So if you think you’ve got the Stable spirit we’d love to hear from you.
To be a successful StableHand at The Stable you will need the following experience and abilities:
- You will be self-motivated with passion, drive, imagination and creativity
- Be a well-presented team player & should have a good knowledge of customer service
- Sound knowledge and practice of high hygiene systems
- Ability to work on own & with a team at busier times
- Previous relevant experience preferred with appropriate references
- Good communication skills a must with both the team & general public.
All positions will include both evening & weekends & of course all Public holidays so ALL applicants must be Flexible.
Staff Benefits include:
- Training with opportunities for development
- Food on shift
- Excellent Stable discount
- Plenty of Cider training
- Focus of work life balance including plenty of staff events
Since opening our first Stable in 2009, our bar and restaurant has grown from strength to strength, inspiring cider drinkers far and wide. Turns out we do amazing pizzas too – so we stick with what we know and concentrate on the finer things in life: food, drink and top notch customer service.
We now have 14 restaurants in some fantastic buildings and fabulous locations and are meticulously careful and choosy when it comes to selecting our team. We want motivated, helpful and energetic individuals who love working in hospitality and love the idea of working for a forward thinking exciting young company with big ambitions.
PLEASE SEND YOUR PERSONAL COVERING LETTER ALONG WITH YOUR CV THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
If successful, you will be contacted by one of the Stable team so be prepared to tell us why you want to be part of The Stable Family. If you don’t hear back from us within 4 weeks than I’m afraid you have been unsuccessful. We are unable to respond to everyone due to the high volume of applicants, but good luck & thank you for your interest in The Stable.