Grill Chef - Paignton
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Grill Chef - The Inn on the Quay, Paignton
This is a great career opportunity if you can be a real hero in a restaurant kitchen.
Of course, you don’t need super powers (although with our training and support, there’ll be days when you feel anything is possible). You need the ability to lead by example, build team performance and make sure every dish that leaves the kitchen goes beyond expectations. It’s important that you have genuine commercial awareness, a real passion for good food and the ability to supervise, motivate and develop your colleagues.
We offer competitive rewards including great benefits. You will also be encouraged to reach your full potential. Through our different restaurant brands, there are always opportunities to move your career forward. If you’re ready to wow our customers with your passion for food, then we can do your career the power of good.
So come and join Whitbread Restaurants - named as Best Pub Employer 2015 at The Publican Awards and in the Top Ten Sunday Times Best Big Companies to Work for 2015.
- A passion for working in a team to deliver outstanding results.
- A drive to go the extra mile for our customers, never settling for ‘good enough’.
What’s in it for you?
- Career development opportunities – clear pathways to work in a number of different areas such as Kitchen Management, our training teams or moves into Front of House Management or other Support Centre roles.
- SAYE Sharesave scheme – your opportunity to share in our success
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- 25% off all Whitbread brands including Costa Coffee & Premier Inn
- Access to a range of retail discounts and cashback.
- Company reward & recognition programmes.