HORECA Account Manager - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
HORECA Account Manager
Permanent, Full time
London / South East – Field/home based £29,000 - £34,000 + 25% OTE + Company Car + Benefits
Driven by innovation and quality, Nespresso Out of Home (Horeca channel) has ambitious plans to expand its business within the hotel, restaurant and retail foodservice sectors in London and is looking for sales driven, commercially focussed, Horeca experienced candidates with good market awareness to maximise sales and drive the Nespresso brand forward.
Reporting into the Horeca Sales Manager and with fantastic support from the Nespresso back office team, there has never been a better time to join the Nespresso Horeca team.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Acquisition of new Horeca customers in the appropriate target groups throughout London and South East
- Ensure high brand visibility within the Horeca Channel via customer acquisition, contracts and machine placements
- Working on customer relationships to drive sales within existing customers and through new business
- Building a pipeline of sales opportunities, through cold calling, networking, e-mail, events and sector specific fairs
- Carry out regular coffee tastings and training to prospects and customers supported by a fully equipped showroom in central London
Who is the right person for this role?
- Background in sales, with a good knowledge of the London market
- Strong understanding of Hotels, Restaurants, Café’s and catering markets
- Good new business development skills
- Commitment to customer support
- Full driving license is required
What you need to know
Nespresso offers a strong package for this role which includes, a competitive salary an on target bonus of 25% of salary, pension, share options, 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 6 flex days, Nestle flexible benefits and discounts, as well as a Nespresso machine and monthly coffee allowance
Nestle Nespresso UK & I is committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process.
Nestlé SA is the world’s leading health, wellness and nutrition company, with over seven thousand employees in the UK and Ireland alone across the 19 sites of all our business. We are proud to produce some of Britain’s best loved brands such as Kit Kat, Nescafé, Smarties, Buxton, Nespresso, Go Cat and Shreddies. Around 95% of UK households consume our brands and more than two billion Nestlé products are sold in the UK every year.
The Nespresso story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of espresso coffee, just like a skilled barista. From this beginning more than twenty years ago, the Nespresso brand concept - exceptional Grand Cru coffees, smart, stylish coffee machines and personalised, exclusive services - has revolutionised the way people enjoy their coffee and has evolved from pioneer to being the reference in portioned premium coffee.
HORECA Account Manager Ref: OLR11755