Waiter/ Waitress - London
We are now recruiting for exceptional Waiters / Waitresses and Commis Waiters / Waitresses across our range of destination Food & Beverage outlets at Corinthia Hotel London, including Northall Restaurant, Lobby Lounge and Bassoon Bar.
Scope and Purpose
As a Waiter/ess your duties will be to provide a warm welcome with friendly, professional service while offering a wide range of food and beverages to all our guests. Our Waiting Staff are a multicultural team who are responsible for creating memorable dining experiences to all our guests.
We are looking for Waiter/ess that understand what it takes to be the best and preferably with proven success in a similar environment. If you are a team player, keen to learn with a desire to excel, and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills please do apply.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- Previous experience as a waiter or waitress in a luxury or fine-dining environment or a 4/5* hotel restaurant or bar
- Exceptional customer care skills
- Empathy for your colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pride and attention to detail in your work
- The finest personal presentation
- Distinctive, professional and warm personality
- Confidence & professionalism in dealing with high profile clients
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- 20 paid holidays per annum (plus bank/public holidays)
- Complimentary dry cleaning of uniform
- Discounted Salon, Spa, Food and Beverage and accommodation rates – in London and across our the Corinthia Hotel International portfolio
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Professional learning and development program
- Stakeholder pension entitlement
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare voucher scheme
Corinthia Hotel London combines contemporary flair with traditional grandeur. Situated in the cultural heart of the capital, the hotel features 294 beautifully appointed bedrooms, including 7 penthouses and 42 suites, with 24-hour flexible check-in/check-out, elegant restaurants and bars and the largest, most breath-taking spa in London.
London’s most exciting luxury 5* hotel opened its doors in spring 2011 and offers exceptional opportunities for individuals who are professional craftspeople in their chosen career and we are seeking this role within our expanding Banqueting team.
Providing individual service with precision and empathy for our guests you will be the heart and soul of this iconic 21st Century Grand Hotel. Our culture is strong, vibrant and distinctive. Our talent development opportunities are excellent and ongoing as our company and brand evolves.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. as part of the recruitment process.