Spa Therapist - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Spa Therapist - ESPA Life at Corinthia
We are currently seeking a full-time Therapist to join our successful and award winning ESPA Life team at Corinthia Hotel London.
Scope and Purpose
As a Therapist you will be responsible for delivering exceptional treatments and 5* client care to all of our guests, in line with both Corinthia Hotel London and ESPA brand standards.
Our Therapists also ensure aftercare recommendations are made at the end of every treatment, linked with client concerns, and offer to prepare products at reception for purchase. You will encourage guests to return to the spa by recommending ongoing treatment programs and cross-selling other business centres in the spa.
We are looking for individuals that understand what it takes to be the best and preferably with proven success in a similar environment. If you are a team player, keen to learn with a desire to excel, and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills please do apply.
- Recognized beauty therapy qualification (e.g. NVQ Level 3 / BTEC in Beauty Therapy, CIDESCO etc.) along with previous experience in a 5* spa environment
- Excellent understanding of client care and five star treatment standards.
- ESPA training advantageous but not essential
- Flexibility to work varied hours, to include some evenings and weekends
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated and passionate team
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Exceptional customer care skills
- Empathy for your colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pride and attention to detail in your work
- The finest personal presentation
- Distinctive, professional and warm personality
- Confidence & professionalism in dealing with high profile clients
Corinthia Hotel London combines contemporary flair with traditional grandeur. Situated in the cultural heart of the capital, the hotel features 294 beautiful rooms, elegant restaurants and bars and the largest, most breathtaking spa in London, ESPA Life at Corinthia.
Within London’s most exciting luxury 5* hotel, Corinthia Hotel London, ESPA Life at Corinthia opened its doors in spring 2011 and has been voted ‘Best European Spa’ in the Sunday Times Magazine Travel Awards and ‘Best UK Spa’ in the Spafinder Wellness Travel Awards.
The exciting partnership began with the launch of ESPA Life at Corinthia Hotel London, the eagerly anticipated flagship spa of these two prestigious brands. Set over four floors covering approx. 4000 square metres, this impressive spa takes innovative design to a new level, offering an outstanding array of spa and wellness facilities combined with an exceptional experience synonymous with the ESPA philosophy.
- Competitive salary plus commission on treatments
- 20 paid holidays per annum plus bank/public holidays (28 days total)
- Complimentary dry cleaning of business attire/uniform
- Discounted Salon, Spa, Food and Beverage and accommodation rates – in London and across our the Corinthia Hotel International portfolio
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Professional learning and development programs
- Intra & intercompany transfer opportunities (subject to service & performance)
- Stakeholder pension entitlement
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.