Data Administrator - London
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
DATA ADMINISTRATOR – immediate start
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Contract: 6 months project
My client is currently in the process of implementing a company-wide Customer Relationship Management system that will aim to enhance guest recognition and support the sales and marketing team.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Management of the database across various platforms: Opera, Salesforce.com and other ad-hoc sources of data.
- Cleansing and analysis of account profiles
- Provide regular status reports to senior management including highlighting challenges in the project.
- Be the key point of contact with the project implementation partner for extracting and importing data.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Expert knowledge of Opera system.
- Experience within the hospitality industry.
- Experience of working with large amounts of data
- Keen eye for details and thriving in the maintenance of high quality and accurate data.
Please note this is a fixed term contract for the duration of the project and lasting up to 6-months.
If you are interested, please send your up to date CV. Please make sure to include a contact number.
Apply for Data Administrator - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly