Senior Spa Therapist - London
Senior Spa Therapist - ESPA Life at Corinthia
We are currently seeking a full-time Senior Therapist to join our successful and award winning ESPA Life team at Corinthia Hotel London.
Scope and Purpose
As a Senior Therapist you will be responsible for ensuring outstanding treatment standards in the spa, delivering on ESPA and Corinthia brand standards.
Our Senior Therapists support and assist the Head Therapist and Spa Management team in monitoring the therapist team’s targets and ensuring their welfare, creating a motivational and supportive environment within which our Therapists may thrive and achieve. Senior Therapists also support our Head Therapist with stock control, stock takes and orders as requested.
You will also ensure aftercare recommendations are made at the end of every treatment, linked with client concerns, and offer to prepare products at reception for purchase. You will encourage guests to return to the spa by recommending ongoing treatment programs and cross-selling other business centres in the spa, coaching Therapists in up-selling and cross-selling techniques.
- Previous experience as a Senior / Lead Therapists from within an established luxury environment (5* hotel preferred)
- Recognized beauty therapy qualification (e.g. NVQ Level 3 / BTEC in Beauty Therapy, CIDESCO etc.)
- Excellent understanding of client care and five-star treatment standards
- ESPA training highly advantageous
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated and passionate team
- Demonstrable ability to motivate others, leading by example
- Flexibility to work varied hours, to include some evenings and weekends
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Exceptional customer care skills
- Empathy for your colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pride and attention to detail in your work
- The finest personal presentation
- Distinctive, professional and warm personality
- Confidence & professionalism in dealing with high profile clients
We are looking for individuals that understand what it takes to be the best and with proven success in a similar environment. If you are a team player, keen to learn with a desire to excel, and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills please do apply.
Corinthia Hotel London combines contemporary flair with traditional grandeur. Situated in the cultural heart of the capital, the hotel features 294 beautiful rooms, elegant restaurants and bars and the largest, most breathtaking spa in London, ESPA Life at Corinthia.
Within London’s most exciting luxury 5* hotel, Corinthia Hotel London, ESPA Life at Corinthia opened its doors in spring 2011 and has been voted ‘Best European Spa’ in the Sunday Times Magazine Travel Awards and ‘Best UK Spa’ in the Spafinder Wellness Travel Awards.
The exciting partnership began with the launch of ESPA Life at Corinthia Hotel London, the eagerly anticipated flagship spa of these two prestigious brands. Set over four floors covering approx. 4000 square metres, this impressive spa takes innovative design to a new level, offering an outstanding array of spa and wellness facilities combined with an exceptional experience synonymous with the ESPA philosophy.
- Competitive salary plus commission on treatments
- 20 paid holidays per annum plus bank/public holidays (28 days total)
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Complimentary dry cleaning of uniform
- Extensive colleague recognition schemes
- Discounted Salon, Spa, Food and Beverage and accommodation rates – in London and across our the Corinthia Hotel International portfolio
- Professional learning and development programs
- Intra & intercompany transfer opportunities
- Stakeholder pension entitlement
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.