Front of House Assistant
Job title: Front of House Assistant
Salary and working hours: £8.65 per hour (part time set hours of every other Monday 4.45-9.15pm and every other Saturday 7.45am to 6.15pm)
Reporting to: Studio Manager
Location: Notting Hill Studio
- Being the first point of contact with all clients, in person, over the phone and through email.
- Maintaining and enhancing high levels of customer service.
- Ensuring that you are fully aware of the days’ schedule and appointments in order to direct clients and staff - review the classes, PT’s and physio appointments for the day and confirm clients to trainer/physio
- Taking payment for all classes
- Updating forms onto the system daily
- Knowing how to use the Physio booking system
- Having knowledge of the products on offer and providing clients with this information.
- Ensuring you are aware of all first timers for the day, preparing their paperwork in advance
- Encouraging clients to purchase our retail products or physio products when necessary
- Delivering an energised reception area.
- Following opening and closing procedures
- Monitoring studio standards and supporting the studio management and the wider team.
- Replenishing studio and changing room stocks throughout the day
- Listening to clients and reporting their feedback
- Living the Brand values.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and to enhance a one team culture
- High level of organisation and attention to detail and finisher of tasks
- Ability to multi-task across and support all areas of the business proactively e.g. Physio and Pilates
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Diplomacy and sensitivity when working with clients
- Computer Literacy
- Problem solving
- Ability to take ownership of role
- Flexibility to cover the role at any of our studios when required.
- At least 2 years working in hospitality, health and beauty industry or fitness environment
- Managing bookings and reservations
- Dealing with clients face to face and over the phone
- Responsibility of the maintenance of your work space and working with a wider team
To apply please submit your CV to HR, Stephanie Burridge by applying below.