3 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager vacancy: All Bar One are looking for an experienced General Manager for their city bar in Nottingham.
The successful General Manager will be passionate about delivering an exciting and stylish experience for the guest
This recently remodelled business is within easy reach of the Hockley area, The Weekday Cross Monument and the Lace Market. It is the perfect place to meet up with friends or unwind with work colleagues whilst enjoying some fantastic food and quality cocktails.
So if you are a General Manager who wants to lead and motivate an already enthusiastic team then this is the role for you!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!