Sous Chef - Oxfordshire
Senior Sous Chef
The Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years' experience at a level of two rosettes minimum.
The Candidates should be well groomed, polite, professional, punctual, and honest and have a very good command of the English language – literary and spoken, essential.
Have a great understanding of the kitchen infrastructure, paperwork, Health & Safety compliance, but overall be able to cook.
- Ability to work under pressure and have strong organisational skills
- Passion for food
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- 5 days a week, split shifts
- 28 days holiday a year
- Salary benefiting experience
- Own transport beneficial due to our location.