Front of House Assistant - Northampton
BOOST TRAMPOLINE PARKS
Location – Northampton
This is an exciting new opportunity for a professional and competent Front of House Assistant to work within our brand new 30,000 sq ft trampoline park located with Northampton.
We are looking for candidates who have had experience working at front of house/reception within any multipurpose leisure centre, children’s activity / family entertainment park, hotel, leisure complex or health & fitness club.
The role of the Front of House Assistant is fully customer facing with exceptional customer service skills being of the upmost importance - duties including
- Supporting the Front of House Supervisor in their role and potentially deputising in their absence.
- Providing a world class service to all customers through their front of house experience
- Operating the booking system and integrated tills systems. Checking in guests and issuing correct wrist bands. Ensuring all safety waivers have been completed by all guests prior access of the park
- Dealing with customer queries, complaints and issues though face to face, telephone or email enquires
- Ensure cleanliness of the front of house desk area is upheld to the highest standard at all times.
- Ensuring all aspects of Health & Safety within the park are adhered too
Skills and Personal Qualities required for this role-
- Welcoming, friendly, approachable and polite manner
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Confident, approachable and tactful personality
- Good communication skills
- Organised and able to multi task
- Team Player
- Ability to deal with a number of different situations calmly and professioanlly
There may be the potential for the right candidate to also qualify for completing Duty manager shifts throughout the park. A separate role definition for this element will be provided.
All candidates will be expected to work a variation weekends, evenings and bank holidays on a shift basis.