Spa Therapist | Hotel & Spa | Cotswolds
3 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Stunning Hotel & Spa
Nr Broadway, In the stunning Cotswolds
MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE FOR THE POSITION DUE TO THE LOCATION
We are delighted to be working with our client on this recruitment drive.
They currently have an amazing opportunity for dedicated Spa Therapists to have the chance to join their established Spa team.
This unique Spa is seeking Spa Therapists who have a real passion for the industry, can work with high end clientele & VIPs, understands that guest focus is paramount and is dedicated to offering a five-star service.
Experience & Qualifications
- You must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent with previous proven experience within a Spa or Luxury Salon environment.
Package being offered:
- Excellent Basic Salary £17,686
- 5-10% Commission on Retail
- 2% Commission on Treatments
- Monthly incentives
- Generous Tips
- Meals on Duty
- FREE Parking
- 1 Full Weekend off a month and also days off together
- 20 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Second to none training in their Spa treatments & procedures and product ranges.
- Life Insurance
- Hotel benefits
We are looking for someone who has a bright personality, enthusiastic, reliable and well presented. Someone who will represent the Spa well and be an asset to this established team.
How to apply: Apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? | Simply email us to confirm your interest
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Apply for Spa Therapist | Hotel & Spa | Cotswolds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly