Deputy Manager - Leeds
1 day left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Deputy Manager– Great fun concept!
Salary: Up to £26,000 + 25% bonus
- A rather large independent media/entertainment company with multiple sites across the UK
- Not your average operator so, there, customer service is priority one!
- Excellent career progression and development for the right Assistant Manager
- This venue is absolutely amazing and offers spot on service in a very chilled atmosphere
- Flagship site of the company where pressure is not a key word!
As Deputy Manager you will be responsible for the efficient day-to-day control of all activities with the General Manager in this thriving venue!
Dealing with the recruitment, right across to the profit and loss accountability for the venue
Ensure marketing initiatives are running always bearing in mind the bottom line profit
Other tasks include liaising with local press and websites to promote events
Your primary focus will remain on customer service. This is the most important part of your role; your customers must be getting the best experience! This is not just another entertainment complex…this is a unique place where customer come also for the exceptional service you get there.
- Keen, enthusiastic with a passion for breaking the boundaries
- Ideally with a background in high street branded funky restaurants operations due to the nature of the service provided
- Taking pride in what you do
- Commercially aware
Apply for Deputy Manager - Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly