Head Chef - Oriental/Sushi - Birmingham - £26-30k + TRONC
1 day left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Tonic are searching for a Sous Chef for a high end Oriental offering in Birmingham. The successful candidate will -
- Have a stable work history, any short durations can be explained due to valid reasons
- Be passionate about food, service and hospitality
- Be team focused and driven to be the best they can be
- They have a solid knowledge of how to organise a kitchen, manage it's finances (P&L) and communicate clearly at all times
- Be experienced with Sushi and Oriental cuisine
- They understand the importance of working with our consultants and value the partnership which we create
You may be a chef de partie looking for your first sous chef role, or you are already a sous chef searching for the next challenge. Tonic are only interested in hearing from driven, passionate candidates who are serious about their career. In turn we offer an unrivalled service, open and honest communication and an ongoing career consultancy which is the envy of our competitors.
Our clients offer ongoing training and development and excellent opportunities for progression. The successful candidate will also be involved in all major decisions and will get to design the menu in the future.
Candidates MUST prove to be eligible to live and work in the UK. We are sorry, but due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to respond to candidates who are successful at this stage.
Apply for Head Chef - Oriental/Sushi - Birmingham - £26-30k + TRONC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly