Area Manager / Regional Manager - Scotland
Area Manager / Regional Manager - Leading Hospitality Company - Job Summary
Area Manager / Regional Manager required to join this fantastic restaurant company located in Scotland. You will be part of one of the most exciting and up and coming hospitality companies in the UK as Area Manger in Scotland, where you will be an integral part of the success of the business. As Area Manager for this fast paced, exciting restaurant company you will be part of a fun working culture and receive great training & development with the opportunity for progression as the company continues to expands across the UK.
Area Manager / Regional Manager - Leading Hospitality Company - Role Responsibility
This role requires an experienced Area Manager / Regional Manager who is confident with multi-site and has a proven track record in branded food-led operations, with the skills to motivate and manage their team. Your challenge is to create sales and deliver profit targets by leading, inspiring and developing your sites and people to consistently deliver the offer to the customer with the highest standard of service and quality within one of the most exciting restaurant company's in the UK. As Area Manager you will receive fantastic training and career development within a company that has a fantastic working culture and values. If you thrive working in a fun and fast paced environment then this is the role for you!
- Great Salary of up to £55k per annum
- Excellent and Achievable Bonus potential
- Fantastic Training & Development
- Fun working culture
- Opportunity for progression
Area Manager / Regional Manager - Leading Hospitality Company - The Ideal Candidate
- Previous multi site experience is essential in a food-led business
- Restaurants, QSR and Coffee Shop backgrounds are preferred
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Hands-on leader with a real passion for building a strong team.
- Financial awareness in order to develop the business using problem solving skills.
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward.
This role would suit a hands on people focused manager â€“ laptop managers need not apply!
If you would like to apply please follow the link below......we look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you secure your great new job!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.