Beauty Therapist - Leeds
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
This is a 4 star hotel with Leisure Club (Spirit) who currently require a Beauty Therapist to start in October. As a beauty Therapist your job requirements will be as follows...
- To promote beauty services by actively organizing and internal and external promotional activities
- To sell products as part of treatment by implementing incentives.
- Separate beauty products and beauty treatment areas to budget
- Take responsibility for stock controls
- Motivate all staff to achieve retail & therapy financial targets.
- Take responsibility for ensuring all treatments are charged accordingly. Set pricing for treatments and Spa Days.
- Control commission and bonus payments.
- Develop and maintain positive links with suppliers/product houses to optimise support available.
- Ensure staff have a full understanding of treatments and products, and use appropriately
- Perform all treatments to the highest standard at all times ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the highest level of hygiene and cleanliness in the Beauty Treatment areas at at all times
- Develop and implement SOP manual.
- To follow PRP and Health and Safety policies.
- Responsible for the production of monthly BT reports.
- To at all times represent Spirit and the hotel in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
- You will be expected to work a variety of both early and late shifts, 40 hours per week.
Apply for Beauty Therapist - Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly