Senior Chef de Partie - Newton Aycliffe
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Redworth Hall, Newton Aycliffe
What is the job all about?
- Support with development of the Commis Chef
- Required to maintain a high standard of food hygiene
- Responsible for hygiene in the kitchen areas; ensuring that it is maintained to the minimum standards required by law
- Assist in the day to day management of all food production
- To assist in ensuring budgeted profit targets are met
- To ensure that food preparation and quality is of the highest standard possible within the limits of budgeted profit targets with a view to maximising sales to guests
- Achieving set KPI's and delegate where required
Redworth Hall offers 143 bedrooms and 42 deluxe spa rooms surrounded by 60 hectares of lush woodland, set within the charm of the Northeast countryside.
This Jacobean Manor House hotel which dates back to 1693 is situated just off the A1, only 8 miles from Darlington and 20 miles from Durham.
Sitting in 150 acres of stunning woodland, Redworth Hall Hotel is ideal for a relaxing country break and offers a superb location for exploring Durham and the surrounding area.
With an AA rosette restaurant and health club with swimming pool, beauty rooms and hair salon this is a perfect destination for the ultimate break.