Sports Office Receptionist - London
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Sports Office Receptionist – Full time
Reporting to the Reception Manager
Location: London SW15
Roehampton Club is London’s premier private members multisport club, offering a wide range of sports including golf, tennis, Health Club, squash and a full catering provision, delivered to the highest standards. We also offer Members and their Guests a programme of social events, sports competitions and coaching. Significant investment is being made to enhance the standards across the club with the goal of achieving excellence in all areas. The Club has 5100 members (3700 adults and 1400 juniors).
We are looking for an experienced customer focused Sport Office receptionist. The role would be full time working 40 hours a week over various shifts included weekend
- Dealing with enquiries by both phone and in person.
- Acting as a ‘Welcoming Point’ for Members and their guests.
- Distributing information to Members on forthcoming events and points of interest.
- Taking bookings for all sporting activities.
- Producing competition sign-up sheets and accepting entry fees.
- Selling and hiring sports equipment and Club merchandise.
- Receiving all guest and booking fees. Cashing up at the end of the day.
- Sound knowledge of Golf, Tennis or both
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Experience of working in a Front of House environment
- Excellent customer service skills including experience of dealing with complaints effectively
- Able to work on a rota shift over 7 days
- Personable manner
- Strong team player and good communicator
- Good communication skills with excellent written and spoken English
- Smart appearance.
- Excellent timekeeping
- Good general IT skills.
- To live within close proximity of SW15 (PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU LIVE FAR FROM SW15 )
- A keen interest in sports
Benefits include: competitive salary, uniform, meals while on duty, use of Club facilities after a qualifying period, death in service of 4 x salary, training support and pension.
Please send a CV with a covering letter detailing how you meet the key criteria.
Apply for Sports Office Receptionist - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly