Assistant Club Manager – Ladbroke Grove
Gym Assistant Manager - Immediate Start
- Anytime Fitness Ladbroke Grove will be opening in Autumn 2016! Our club will be a 24-hour fitness facility in West London. With a beautifully fitted out gym and all the best equipment in the market, Anytime Fitness Ladbroke Grove will be an exciting place to work.
- Reporting to: Club Manager
Why Anytime Fitness:
We are proud to announce that Anytime Fitness has been named the #1 Top Global (Franchise) Fitness Club by Entrepreneur magazine. With 3,200 clubs worldwide and more than 80 locations in the UK alone, Anytime Fitness is the fastest growing fitness chain across the globe and this exciting new 24 hour fitness club concept is now growing rapidly in the UK. With the most advanced equipment, club locations and ambience creates a real community feel, bringing people together and to a healthier place.
The premium Anytime Fitness Club will be opening in Ladbroke Grove
The Assistant Club Manager:
A naturally proactive individual who can generate leads and convert them into sales.
Are you a target driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Do you have a personal interest in health and fitness?
If so come and join the fastest growing fitness provider as a Club Manager.
You will be an ambassador for Anytime Fitness, a highly motivated individual and will be responsible for the general running of all aspects of the club with a specific emphasis on the successful running of the sales of new memberships and the retention of existing members. The role will also involve managing the sales outreach and passionately promoting the club within the local community to generate brand awareness.
What we are looking for:
The perfect applicant will have a proven track record in high volume sales and a passion for health and fitness. Most importantly they will need to be a great representative of the Anytime Fitness brand.
If you can meet the following criteria then we would like to meet you:
- You will have a proven track record of managing people within a high quality sales or service environment. Ideally from the Health/Leisure Industry.
- A high-energy self-starter with a great personality.
- Naturally sales-focused and target driven with a desire to over achieve.
- Approachable and personable with a sense of fun!
- Have a friendly, outgoing personality and genuinely care about helping others to ensure all members and prospects have a rewarding and enjoyable experience at the club.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential. You will have the ability to drive the superb culture within our clubs and exhibit it out in the local area to your staff, current and prospective members!
- You will be organised, punctual and lead from the front!
- You will enjoy working both within and outside the club environment, seeking opportunities to network, market and promote the club within the local community.
- Managing club monthly P&L.
Desirable but not essential:
- REPS level 2 or higher qualified or be prepared to qualify
- Exercise referral (GP)
- Social Media Management.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Exact working hours will be determined, but will involve a minimum of 40 hours per week. You will need a willingness to work evenings, week-ends and public holidays as required.
What we can offer
- £26.5k + £5k Bonus OTE
- Competitive Holiday Package.
- A luxurious working environment.
- Free club membership.
- Exciting opportunity to develop a brand new fitness club in the local area.
- Continuing professional and career development, training and support
- Opportunity to be a part of the world’s largest 24/7 fitness club chain
We look forward to receiving your applications to this fantastic fitness club and working with you.
*Please note that due to the volume of applications we can only respond to candidates who are shortlisted for interview