Kitchen Manager Opportunities - London
Are you passionate about food? We are!! Stonegate Pub Company can offer you a career that’s fast moving, ever changing, guaranteed to be challenging each and every day and never, ever dull!
We are looking for Kitchen Managers across the Stonegate estate, various segments and locations are available.
This role will offer the right Kitchen Manager a chance to continue to build a super business and take the food trade to an even higher standard. The role will offer great opportunities for development and Kitchen Manager bonuses as well as the opportunity to be part of a winning team.
- Identify recruitment needs within the kitchen, advertise, interview, recruit and induct new team members
- Conduct appraisals and produce development plans for kitchen team leader and kitchen team; develop team members to kitchen team leader position
- Hold kitchen pre-session briefings and communicate menu and specification changes to team
- Organise kitchen team rotas in order to deliver business targets and effectively deploy team members at critical times
- Ensure all kitchen team leaders/members’ training is delivered professionally and effectively, and within the agreed timescales
- Attend and participate in management meetings
- Ensure preparation and stock levels are maintained in line with the needs of the business
- Assist the general manager in controlling the costs and expenditure in line with budget and targets delivering weekly GP%
- Delivery of operations
- Stock control, stock taking and rotation
- Conforming at all times with health and hygiene regulations
What we can offer you:
In return, we can offer you a competitive package with uncapped bonus scheme, 25% discount off all of our sites, a pension scheme, private healthcare and an award winning development programme.
If you think you’re up for the challenge of this role we’d love to hear from you!
Please Note: Due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.