Sales Consultant - Anytime Fitness Swansea - Swansea
1 day left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Anytime Fitness is one of the fastest growing fitness chains in the World with over 3,000 clubs globally. The company has been in the UK for almost 5 years with over 40 clubs open and operational with a further 100 in the works.
Anytime Fitness Swansea are actively looking for a highly motivated individual for the role of Sales consultant.
You must be a naturally proactive and self-motivated individual who can generate new leads and reach and go beyond aggressive sales targets.You must be confident and outgoing and feel equally comfortable whether on the phone, in front of a computer or facing sales prospects face to face.You will be one of the public faces of the club, bringing prospects in, selling them the club as a facility and ultimately signing them up as members.
The club is a 24/7 operation and you will be expected to work a flexible hours week which may include shift patterns and weekends.You will report to the club manager and/or club owner and the salary will be supplemented by a target driven bonus.
- A high-energy self-starter with a great personality.
- Naturally sales focused and target driven with a desire to achieve.
- Approachable and personable with a sense of fun!
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- You will have the ability to drive the superb Anytime Fitness culture within the club and exhibit it out in the local area to all of our prospective members.
Our perfect candidate will enjoy working both within and outside of the club environment. They will have a friendly, outgoing personality, and genuinely care about helping others.
Apply for Sales Consultant - Anytime Fitness Swansea - Swansea
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly