Receptionist - London
We are looking for an experienced customer focused Sports Office receptionist. The role would be Part time working 16 hours a week over various shifts patterns (8.5hrs or 4hrs), including weekends through out the year
Location: London SW15
Roehampton Club is London’s premier private members multisport club, offering a wide range of sports including golf, tennis, Health Club, squash and a full catering provision, delivered to the highest standards. We also offer Members and their Guests a programme of social events, sports competitions and coaching. Significant investment is being made to enhance the standards across the club with the goal of achieving excellence in all areas. The Club has 5100 members (3700 adults and 1400 juniors).
General Reception Duties:
- Dealing with enquiries by both phone and in person.
- Acting as a ‘Welcoming Point’ for Members and their guests.
- Distributing information to Members on forthcoming events and points of interest.
- Taking bookings for all sporting activities.
- Producing competition sign-up sheets and accepting entry fees.
- Selling and hiring sports equipment and Club merchandise.
- Receiving all guest and booking fees. Cashing up at the end of the day.
- Sound knowledge of Golf, Tennis or both
- Experience of working in a Front of House environment
- Excellent customer service skills including experience of dealing with complaints effectively
- Able to work on a Rota
- Personable manner, team player
- Good communication skills with excellent written and spoken English
- Smart appearance
- Good general IT skills.
- MUST live within close proximity of SW15
- £7.5ph, Uniform will be provided.
Please send your CV