Swim Co-ordinator - Wrexham
- Job Type
- Full Time
freedomleisure, the largest provider of community leisure in the South East, are looking for exceptional people to join the team. We need dedicated employees to deliver a great service to our customers.
Swim Co-ordinator - Wrexham Contract
Hours: 37hrs per week on a rota basis – Monday to Sunday
Salary: £16,231 - £18,376
Freedom leisure are looking for a Swim Co-ordinator to join our friendly and professional team within our Wrexham Contract. You will be responsible for the Learn to Swim programme at Waterworld, Chirk, Gwyn Evans, Clywedog and Rhosnesni centres working with key staff at those facilities.
Your duties will include:
- Drive the programme to meet all set budgets, exceed commercial success by developing and training existing staff to Freedom’s brand standards
- Line management of the team to include recruitment, training and development.
- Responsible for ensuring an excellent level of teaching is delivered to our customers, ensuring the highest standards and an exceptional experience for our users is delivered at all times.
- Accountable for successfully delivering financial & departmental KPI’s.
- Able to develop and implement successful methods of communication across the wider Centre team and between your team members and parents.
- Responsible for growing and developing the learn to swim pathway for swimmers.
We are looking for someone who is a team player and possesses excellent communication skills, for both our internal and external customers. You will need to hold a nationally recognised swim teacher qualification, have appropriate clerical, administration and IT experience.
To apply, please forward a CV and Covering letter or alternatively download an application form from the website and return to Reception
Closing date: 24th October 2016
Apply for Swim Co-ordinator - Wrexham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly