General Manager - Newcastle
Tapas Revolution is looking for a General Manager for our new restaurant, opening soon in Newcastle!
As part of our ongoing expansion, Tapas Revolution is looking for a General Manager to join our dynamic and enthusiastic team.
Our founder, Omar Allibhoy is looking for a dynamic motivated individual who is a strong ‘hands on’ leader to drive the business to new heights. As he continues on his mission to bring a taste of the real Spain to the UK with his vibrant, buzzy and exciting tapas bars.
Successful candidates will:
- have at least 2 years’ experience as a restaurant general manager
- with a strong financial understanding
- be able to work to and control set budgets
- be passionate about all things Spanish, ideally knowledgeable in Spanish food and beverage products
- show a commitment to quality and attention to detail in everything they do
- have experience in running a busy bar
- possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- show a natural ability to motivate and develop those around them
- exhibit a will to learn and develop themselves whilst contributing to the development of the brand
What we offer:
- a competitive salary
- target related bonus
- full training and industry qualifications
- genuine development opportunities as the company continues to grow
- trips to Spain in conjunction with some of our suppliers
- a fun, dynamic and friendly work environment
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- a chance to contribute and influence within a rapidly growing business
If Tapas Revolution sounds right for you, please send us your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vamos de tapas?!