Assistant Manager - Tapas Revolution, Newcastle
Tapas Revolution... Coming soon to Newcastle.
As part of our ongoing expansion, Tapas Revolution is looking for an Assistant Manager to join our dynamic and enthusiastic team.
Our founder, Omar Allibhoy is looking for a dynamic motivated individual who is a strong ‘hands on’ leader to drive the business to new heights. As he continues on his mission to bring a taste of the real Spain to the UK with his vibrant, buzzy and exciting tapas bars.
Successful candidates will:
- have at least 1 years’ experience as a restaurant assistant manager
- with a strong financial understanding
- be able to work to and control set budgets
- be passionate about all things Spanish, ideally knowledgeable in Spanish food and beverage products
- show a commitment to quality and attention to detail in everything they do
- have experience in running a busy bar
- possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- show a natural ability to motivate and develop those around them
- exhibit a will to learn and develop themselves whilst contributing to the development of the brand
What we offer:
- a competitive salary
- full training and industry qualifications
- genuine development opportunities as the company continues to grow
- trips to Spain in conjunction with some of our suppliers
- a fun, dynamic and friendly work environment
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- a chance to contribute and influence within a rapidly growing business
If Tapas Revolution sounds right for you, please send us your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vamos de tapas?!