Cinema Deputy General Manager - London
Cinema Deputy General Manager – Greater London
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum
Location: Greater London – flexibility to travel will be required
- A large leading Cinema company with complexes across the UK with excellent career progression and development for the right General Manager.
- The venues are family orientated centres with superb facilities
- As Cinema Deputy General Manager you will be responsible for the efficient day-to-day control of all cinema activities with the General Manager
- You will be helping the General Manager with the financial aspect of the business, from day-to-day banking to weekly reports and monthly financial meetings
- Ensure marketing initiatives are running always bearing in mind the bottom line profit
- Other tasks include liaising with local press and websites to promote film premieres and cinema times.
- You will be helping in recruitment and training the team to company standards
- Keen, enthusiastic with a passion for breaking the boundaries
- A background and good understanding of the Cinema industry is a MUST!!
- Similar experience of good volume, standards driven sites – 10 screens
- Confident, get excited about work and enjoy thinking differently about daily challenges
- Taking Pride in what you do
- Commercially awareness will be essential
Interested in this challenge - send your CV today!