Supervisor- Night Shift - Doncaster
This night shift Supervisor position is for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming, synonymous with excitement and best value entertainment. Working the night shift, there are full time and part time shift patterns available.
As you would expect from a fast paced, seven-day business, the busiest times are when customers are having fun at the Venue, so working weekends and Bank Holidays are a fundamental part of this role.
You will be involved in supporting the Venue Manager, training and managing a small team, setting high standards, achieving targets, looking to challenge the local market place and have the desire to help progress the Venue to an even more successful future.
Ideally, you will already have experience as a Team Member or Supervisor who is ready to take on a new challenge, or be an experienced Supervisor with the experience of running and promoting a business to increase profitability and deliver exceptional levels of service to an increasing customer base.
The ideal Supervisor will be:
- 18 years or over (due to gambling legislation)
- Experienced in running and supervising a team
- Very customer focused, reliable, trustworthy, energetic, with a friendly personality and be a multitasker
- Comfortable with handling cash and have a good standard of Mathematics
- Confident in promoting our products and services as part of continual improvement
- Comfortable in having responsibility as a Key Holder
- Able to resolve any challenging issues that may arise in a customer centric environment
- Ambitious and have the drive to support the Management Team in succeeding to meet company targets
- Confident and experienced in resolving employee relations matters
- Able to work calmly, methodically and professionally, without supervision, even under pressure
- Confident in working night shifts
- Confident in deputising in the Manager’s absence
- Computer literate (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Able to speak and write fluent English
If this role is for you, you must be aged 18 years or over, have excellent customer care skills, a desire to help progress the business and want to work as part of a team, creating a fun and exciting atmosphere for customers!
You will be working for a highly respected brand in High Street gaming and best value entertainment. The company employ over 1600 staff members across 175 high street Venues and 8 Bingo Clubs. They value the development of staff members, as career progression is key to finding their future leaders and continued business success.
As well as having a great opportunity to progress your career through the company’s Business Academy programme, you will receive a competitive benefits package including a company pension and a range of other benefits. You will also receive 28 days’ holidays inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part time workers).
If you have a background in retail, leisure, hospitality or gaming and possess a passion to operate in a first class business operation, then apply today- your career could start here!