Maintenance Assistant - Luton
Luton Hoo, Bedfordshire, now has an exciting opportunity available for a Maintenance Assistant to join our Maintenance team.
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Assistant to carry out a wide range of general maintenance, service and repair work across all areas of the Hotel. The workload is varied and interesting. Candidates should be able to show a previous track record in general site maintenance, repair work and planned preventative maintenance.
The ideal candidate for this position must have previous experience, be flexible, resourceful and confident with working in a team environment. Polite and professional, you will posses the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail. You will have a good command of the English Language and experience in a similar environment would be an advantage.
As a people focused Investor In People Company we offer a great range of benefits to the successful candidate, including
- 28 days paid holiday per annum or pro-rata ( including 8 bank holidays )
- Free Car Parking
- Contributory Personal Pension scheme
- Private Health Care*
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meals whilst on duty compliments of the Chef
- Structured Career Development
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Discounts on hotel facilities and services
- Long Service Awards Recognition with Annual Luncheon
- Employee of the Year Awards
- GEMS recognition programme
- Recruit a Friend - bonus scheme
- Annual staff party
- Annual Christmas luncheon * Conditions apply