Front of House Supervisor - Northampton
BOOST TRAMPOLINE PARKS
Location – Northampton
This is an exciting new opportunity for a professional and competent Front of House Supervisor to work within our brand new 30,000 sq ft trampoline park located with Northampton.
We are looking for candidates who have had significant front of house or reception experience within any multipurpose leisure centre, children’s activity / family entertainment park, hotel, leisure complex or health & fitness club.
The Main focus of the role will always remain on –
-Ensuring world class customer service is delivered through the whole customer journey, particularly focussing on the front of house welcome
-Ensuring the smooth running of all aspects of the day to day running of front of house department
-Maintaining the best standards and cleanliness at front of house at all times, including team member appearance.
The role of Front of House Supervisor will be very hands on with duties including
• Supporting the Operations Manager is their role and potentially deputising in their absence.
• Leading a team of Front of House Assistants
• The coaching and training of your front of house team, ensuring that each team member has had the best induction to the company with ongoing Health & Safety training along with levels customer service expectations
• Working with the Operations Managers to Design and implement full departmental rotas – whilst also ensuring that front of house department is covered and staffed at all times
• Stock taking of all merchandise sold throughout the front of house experience
• Ensuring all aspects of Health & Safety within the front of house department are adhered to at all times
• Ensuring that all customers coming into the park have completed their safety waivers, booked through the system correctly, are issued the correct coloured wrist band for their allocated time slot and then directed through to watch the health and safety video within the briefing rooms. Cash handling and rebooking for sessions
There may be the potential for the right candidate to also qualify for completing Duty manager shifts throughout the park. A separate role definition for this element will be provided.
The role will require the candidate to be fully customer facing at all times, therefore interpersonal and communication skills along with a huge desire for the very best customer service experience are a must.
We are looking to offer the successful candidate a highly competitive basic salary dependent on skillset and experience, with the opportunity of future career moves into Operations Management.
All candidates will be expected to work a variation weekends, evenings and bank holidays on a shift basis. Being the key holder on duty will require opening and closing of the park and therefore the ability to work early or late shifts is key.