4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Woodrow Sports Centre is located just outside Amersham on the road to High Wycombe. We are run by the charity, London Youth, and are currently recruiting for full-time lifeguards (35 - 40 hours per week).
The purpose of the role is to provide a safe environment for all guests to our sports centre; whilst providing top rate customer service to all customers.
The areas of work the job will include are:
• Lifeguard supervision of the pool during swimming sessions
• General cleaning duties for the whole of the Sports Centre
• Attending monthly NPLQ update training
• Dealing with customers
• Helping set up and take down equipment
• Working as part of a team with the office staff and swimming teachers
All applicants must be good team players and have good customer care skills.
If you hold a current lifeguarding qualification and are friendly, responsible and a motivated team player, we want to hear from you.
You can find out more about the role by calling the Sports Centre on 01494 432 433.
Apply for Lifeguard
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly