Retail Supervisor - Bournemouth
Retail Supervisor – Specialist Retailer - Job Summary
If you are a passionate and service driven Retail Supervisor, Team Leader or Senior Sales Associate who enjoys spending time with their customers, in a non targeted environment, within a company that dominates and leads in an ever growing industry, then our client is eager to talk to you!
If you have a background in fashion, formal wear or sportswear retail and are looking to advance your career, this is a market leader within a niche retail environment that has locations across the UK and is looking for a Supervisor to join their team in Bournemouth ! With continued growth within the company, they are looking for driven and talented managers who want to grow and develop within and beyond their Supervisor roles!
Retail Supervisor – Specialist Retailer - Role Responsibility
- Responsible for ensuring all customers receive the highest level of customer service
- To ensure that your branch achieves high standards in all areas including exterior, shop floor and stock areas
- To accurately record and complete daily time sheets
- Ensure all staff are allocated jobs to do throughout the day
- Settle all complaints in line with company guidelines
- Ensure all stock transfers are completed smoothly
- Effective visual merchandising of the store
- Responsible for checking the daily takings at the end of each day
- Ensuring stock checks are completed annually
- To cover their branch managers duties in their absence
- Key holder responsibilities, opening and closing of the store
Retail Supervisor – Specialist Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a Supervisor, Team leader or Senior Sales position
- Proven team leadership ability
- Sports of formal wear would be an advantage
- Hands on and consultative approach to sales
- An ambitious individual driven by 100% customer satisfaction
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UK's leading Retailers.