Chef de Partie - London
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Chef de Partie - 5* de Luxe Hotel
Salary: £10.00 - £12.00 per hour
Location: Central London
Our client a 5* deluxe Hotel based in Knightsbridge is looking for a Chef de Partie.
Immediate start as a Temporary Chef de Partie, we pay you for each hour worked and if you like the kitchen a permanent contract will be offered
The Chef de Partie will work 4 straight shifts per week, 1 day double shift and 2 days off.
The kitchen team includes 8/10 chefs, produce modern European cuisine using the freshest and seasonal ingredients
The Chef de Partie will be offered excellent pay rate and the opportunity to work with a worldwide and well-known Hotel chain.
Range of benefits including:
- Excellent Pay Rate between £10 and £12 per hour depending on experience
- 5 days a week
- 45 hours per week
- Meals on duty
- A basic salary of £24.600 per year, plus service charge will be offered at the end of the temporary contract
- People skills
- Ability to run every section of the kitchen
- Ability to work on their own
- Great work ethics, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Good hygiene standards
- Desire to work in one of the most highly acclaimed Hotels in the UK!
Submit your CV now!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.
Apply for Chef de Partie - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly