Group Operations Manager - London
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Group Operations Manager (progressing to Operations Director) for leading foodie caterer in London (think events, fixed contracts and deliveries)
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum plus bonus
We are looking for an experienced, energetic Group Operations Manager for a leading foodie caterer in London.
The Operations Manager will have direct responsibility for planning, directing, developing and coordinating all the operational activities within the business across our all business streams.
You will ensure delivery of a consistently high standard of service, focusing both internally and building strong networks with relevant external people, playing a key role in the company’s bottom line.
The post holder will be responsible for the management team directly reporting into them ensuring the teams beneath them continuously improve performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
The Operations Manager will inspire the entire operations team to perform at the top of their game, leading by example as a hands-on, sleeves rolled up leader.
Operational Delivery - People Management - Finance / Budgeting - Health & Safety
- Overall management of the company’s operations across the three streams in the business.
- Input into and assist with the planning, strategy & implementation of the operations department in conjunction with the Directors.
- Implementation of new systems and processes as required to improve the operational efficiency and scale of the business.
- Management of company assets, ensuring regular scheduled preventative servicing, cleaning and safety checks of key equipment (excluding kitchen equipment) are conducted.
- Design and implement effective inventory control policies and procedures for equipment and stock to carry out accurate monthly stock takes.
- Maintain 5 star standards and ratings across all sites and temporary event kitchens.
- Develop and implement improved work practices, SOPs and efficiencies in order to streamline our operation, improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Formulate, improve and implement departmental and organisational policies and procedures to support organisational goals.
- Manage, monitor and support the performance of the various departments reporting into you to maximise success.
- Perform quality controls and monitor KPI’s.
- Develop & maintain a strong supplier network through maintenance of established relationships as well as identifying new ones in conjunction with your management team.
Please get in touch today with your CV!
Apply for Group Operations Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly