Lobby Host - London
Offering exceptional hospitality since 1865, Hotel Café Royal is an iconic London landmark, showcasing a magnificent blend of elegant heritage with chic contemporary edge. This 5 star luxury hotel is a member of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’ featuring 160 exquisite guestrooms, including 49 suites and 6 signature suites, as well a unique selection of bars, restaurants, event spaces, private members club and the Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre. Prominently gracing it’s presence on Regent Street at Piccadilly Circus; Hotel Café Royal is perfectly positioned within walking distance of London’s finest shopping, attractions and theatres.
As a leading ambassador of Hotel Café Royal, your primary responsibility will be to ensure that our guests receive truly distinctive and memorable welcomes and departures in the lobby area. You will discreetly accompany the guests’ throughout their arrival journey, ensuring an unparalleled service is delivered from entrance to check in. Most importantly, you will charm and delight our guests as a knowledgeable host, delivering a variety of personalised services.
This is a perfect entry level opportunity for someone who is passionate about entering the Front Office department. Would suit someone with a strong background in F&B, a switchboard operator ready for the next step, or reservations agent who has the desire to be guest facing.
- A natural elegance and passion for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
- Prior experience in a guest facing position is essential, ideally gained in a luxury 4 or 5 star hotel
- Extensive knowledge of central London that covers a diverse range of tourism/events/business services, particularly in the Mayfair, Soho, West End areas
- Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world – a high level of spoken English is essential and another language is advantageous
- Flexible to work a variety of shifts; including mornings, evenings and weekends
- On duty meal
- Uniform provided & laundered
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Recognition rewards, employee referral scheme, colleague football tea
- Discounted room rates and F&B, as well as other lifestyle discounts
- Be part of an exciting, up and coming brand in the industry – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World
Ready to join the team?
Please apply through Caterer by following the 'Apply Now' link below. Please ensure to send a cover letter (outlining your suitability for the vacancy) and a resume that is fully up to date and correct.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicantsmust be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates.