5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager vacancy: Rose & Crown, Redditch.
If you are a General Manager who cares about community and has community spirit, we have a lovely two room classic Sizzling local up for grabs. Set within a pleasant neighbourhood of established mainly private housing.
The business is tidy throughout and has a huge rear beer garden. The bar is small and allows for creation of a brilliant Sports atmosphere. The Lounge is spacious and is mainly food driven with a great mix of age profiles. If you are a General Manager who is team focussed and loves being the hub of the local community, the Rose & Crown would be ideal for you. Also key to your success as General Manager will be a love of Sports, an understanding of the needs of our food guests, an ability to plan and run events, and a real interest in the local community needs.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.