Bar Manager - London
Bar Manager - Luxury Boutique Hotel
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Location: South West London
My client is a luxurious Boutique Hotel located in South West London and is currently looking for a passionate Bar Manager.
The ideal Bar Manager will:
- Have experience in fine dining / luxury establishments / 5* hotels,
- Have good cocktails knowledge and creation,
- Strong cost and Stock control,
- Have immaculate presentation,
- Ideally have events experience a big plus.
In return you will:
- Have a competitive salary package of £30,000 per annum (basic + service charge + bonus),
- Work 48h/week - 5 straight shifts,
- Lead a small team of 5,
- Have 28 days of paid holidays per year (inc. bank holidays).
If you are an experienced Bar Manager eager to work for a renowned 5* establishment then do apply now!
The position is for an immediate start.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants.In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.