Assistant Manager, Chiquito, Leeds
3 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Hola Amigo, let me introduce you to Chiquito!
From the moment you walk through our door you can expect a warm welcome, lively atmosphere and a burst of fantastic flavours. Take a look around and you’ll find a host of authentic features that capture the very essence of all things Tex Mex. Put all of this together and you’ve got the vibrant and laid-back fiesta feeling that Chiquito has become famous for!
Chiquito is the UK’s largest Tex-Mex restaurant chain with 100,000’s of guests tucking into our freshly prepared dishes each week. There’s no place better to spice things up, than Chiquito!
We pride ourselves on looking after all of our amigos by using amazing incentives, having a fantastic training programme and by offering the holy grail... PROGRESSION!
Your role as a Chiquito Assistant Manager:
• Communicate key messages to your team
• Support your General Manager with the running of Chiquito
• Look the part – Premium casual attire, dress to impress
• Take ownership of key shifts
• Exceed profitability through driving sales and controlled margins
• Deliver Exceptional hospitality, service, food and drink in clean fantastic surroundings.
If you think you can be our newest amigo then apply now!