Senior Pool Supervisor - Surrey
SENIOR POOL SUPERVISOR
Department: Tennis & Health Club
Report to: Tennis & Health Operations Manager
To assist with daily operation of the swimming pool area and Lifeguard team. Ensuring the highest standards are maintained by the team and operationally on the poolside and exceptional people skills and customer service essential.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintain a high level of work ethic from the lifeguard team
- Performs all lifeguard responsibilities including monitoring pool activities, applying first aid, and performing water rescues as necessary
- Attend monthly Lifeguard Team training and ensure all new lifeguards to job duties and responsibilities. Ensures that all lifeguards are current on their training and certifications.
- Assist with the rota in the absence of the Wetside Duty Manager and ensure it is always up to date and all times are covered during the day
- Keeps the management well informed of pool maintenance needs including cleaning, chemical adjustments, and repairs
- Control cleaning rotas for the team and ensure that all jobs are being completed on a daily and weekly basis
- Controls stock including First Aid boxes and recognises when supplies or equipment need to be ordered and communicates the needs to the Duty Manager
- Adhere to all statutory requirements regarding fire, health and safety and hygiene
- Builds Good report with members, deals with problems, or any other significant issues. Provides input and feedback while responding to problems
- Assist the Pool Supervisor with locker management on a daily basis.
- To complete Duty Manager shifts when required.
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week working shifts which will include some weekends and bank holidays.
This will be an ideal position for someone looking for a first step in a supervisor role.
NPLQ required, PPO and FAW desirable
Subsidised accommodation is available for this role.
Training & Development:
We also offer award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing. A company full of opportunities.
Apply for Senior Pool Supervisor - Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly